PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
POLICIES OF THEIR MANAGEMENT Dear customer, in order to be able to process your order, we need your personal data. The safety of your data and their management in lawful way is our priority. Here you will learn how we manage your personal data and how we achieve its safety.
- Who does manage your personal data?
Your personal data is being managed by our company ENERGYflex s.r.o., address: Karpatské square 10/A, 831 06 Bratislava, Slovak republic, Company registration number: 52 070 255 registered in Business register of District court of Bratislava I, section: Sro, inset number. : 134112/B, address for deliveries: Karpatské square 10/A, 831 06 Bratislava, firstname.lastname@example.org (further just „operator“).
- What personal data do we manage?
In order to be able to execute your order and fulfill all legal obligations related to it, we manage your personal information in the extent of title, name, surname, delivery address, company registration number, VAT identification, bill address, order information, payment information, telephone number, email.
- What is the purpose for managing your personal data in E-shop?
We manage your personal data for the purpose of closing a contract through internet and of fulfilling it, especially for the purpose of accepting and registering the order, executing the order, sending the product, delivering the accounting document, solving the abandonment of contract and potential reclamation.
- How can you give us your consent?
You can give us your consent to management of your personal data while ordering a product.
- How can you withdraw your consent?
You can withdraw your consent to management of your personal data at any time. You can withdraw the consent by sending a notification to email: email@example.com, or sending a notification by mail to the address Karpatské square 10/A, 831 06 Bratislava.
- Who do we provide your personal data for?
In order to fulfill the contract and deliver the ordered product to you, we provide your personal data to the transporter. Based on contract closed in accord with GDPR we provide your personal data to our external accountant. If you file a complaint, we provide your personal data to our company.
- How long do we keep your personal data for?
Sale contracts, as well as executions of orders closed through an e-shop, or more precisely through email order are kept for a period of executing the order and for inevitable time for potential claiming of the rights, e. g. reclamation, for a period of 2 years at most. Cash records are kept for a period of 10 years. Documents related to reclamation are kept for a period of 5 years.
- Where do we transfer your personal data?
We do not transfer your personal data to any third country.
- Are you discontent?
If you’re discontent with the way we manage your personal data, you can let us know via email firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have an option to file a complaint to Office for personal data protection, if you think that we manage your personal data unlawfully.
- How do we manage your personal data?
We manage your personal data in electronic and letter form. We do not use any means of automatic individual decision-making. We manage your personal data in following programs and online applications: a) WordPress, Word Excel, Stripe payment gateway and email email@example.com
- How do we ensure the protection of your personal data?
The safety of your personal data is our priority. In order to ensure protection of your personal data, we’ve taken the necessary technical and organizational measures. The webpage is protected from third-party‘s access. Documents managed in letter form are stored in the lockbox. Persons who manage your personal data were advised and are obligated to be discreet.
- Codes of third parties
- On this webpage we are using codes from companies Google and Facebook, which help us analyze, where do visitors go and how do they act on this web page.
- Google Analytics
These pages uses Google Analytics, provided by Google company, Inc. (further just „Google“). Google Analytics use „cookies“. They are text files stored in your computer, which enable analysis of how are users using this page. Information generated by cookie about usage of the page (including your IP address) will be transferred by Google and stored on servers in United States of America. Google will use this information for a purpose of evaluating usage of the pages and creating notifications about its activities assigned for its operators and for providing other services related to activities on the page and using internet in general. Google can also provide this information to the third parties, if it will be required by law or if these third parties will be managing information for Google. Google will not connect your IP address with any other information, which is available. You can disable cookies by choosing an option in particular setting of your web browser, but remember that if you do so, you will not be able to fully use all the functions of this page. By using this page you agree with Google managing your personal information in ways and for purposes mentioned above. Detailed information about Google Analytics and personal data protection can be found on https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=sk
- Facebook marketing
This web page is using the marketing function of Facebook Inc. („Facebook“) called „Facebook Pixel“ and the remarketing tool, which displays advertisements to users, who have shown interest in our products or have ended up on our web page through our advertising campaigns. When you’re on this web page, a direct connection with Facebook’s servers will be made. Facebook will assign this information to your personal user account, which is being used by you on Facebook social media. You can find more information about compiling and using information by Facebook, about your rights in this respect and ways of your personal data protection in Facebook’s personal data protection policies https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
- Google adwords
This web page is using the marketing function of Google called adwords. It serves as an advertisement for direct searching via Google search, which will guide the customer to our web pages. Information about managing personal data by Google can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=sk
- What are your rights?
- Right for data access You have a right to know if we are managing your personal data. If we are managing them, you can request the access to the data. Based on your request, we will deliver an affirmation with information about the management of your personal data by our company.
- Right for amendment You have a right to your personal data, which are being managed by us, to be accurate, complete and current. If your personal data are incorrect or noncurrent you can request a correction or amendment.
- Right for deletion By certain circumstances you have a right to have your personal data deleted by us. You can request to delete your personal data at anytime. We will delete your personal data, if we do not need your personal data for the purpose, which you provided them to us of;
- you withdraw your consent;
- object to management of your personal data;
- we are managing your personal data unlawfully;
- personal data have to be deleted, in order to fulfill legal duty;
- if you are a child, perhaps even parent of a child, who gave consent to management of personal data through internet;
- Right for management restriction You can request us to restrict the management of your personal data. If we accord your request, we will only keep your personal data and will not work with it any further. Restriction of personal data management occurs, if:
- you notify us that your personal data are incorrect, and that is until we validate their accuracy;
- if we are managing your personal data unlawfully, although you do not give consent to their deletion and instead make a request to only restrict the management of your personal data;
- we do not need your personal data anymore, but you need them for proof, application or upholding of your rights;
- you object to management of your personal data, and that is until we verify if our rightful interests prevail over your arguments.
- Right for data portability, you have a right to request us to provide your personal data to you in electronic form (e.g. file XML or CSV), which will enable you to easily transfer data to other company. You can also request the data to be transferred to chosen company directly by us. We accord your request in case if personal data was provided directly by you and you gave us your consent to their management.
- Right for objection, you have a right to object to management of your personal data. If we manage your personal data for purposes of direct marketing, you can object to their management at any time. We delete your personal data based on the objection. If we manage your personal data in following cases:
- for fulfilling a task in public interest or during the execution of public authority,
- for reason of our rightful interest,
- you can object to their management, if you have personal reasons for it.
- How can you execute these rights? You can approach us with your request in one of these ways: sending a notification to email firstname.lastname@example.org, in some cases sending it to our company’s address, ENERGYflex s.r.o., address: Karpatské square 10/A, 831 06 Bratislava, Slovak republic. We will engage in of all of your requests and will inform you about the result of its execution in the same way, which you make the request in.
- These personal data protection policies apply on January 21st We reserve the right to change these policies, if there is a change of personal data management at our company.