- These reclamation policies regulate proceedings of company ENERGYflex s.r.o., address: Karpatské square 10/A, 831 06 Bratislava, Slovak republic, Company registration number: 52 070 255 registered in Business register of District court of Bratislava I, section: Sro, inset nb. : 134112/B, address for deliveries: Karpatské square 10/A, 831 06 Bratislava (further just „the seller“) and the consumer (further just „the buyer“) while applying rights ensued from seller’s responsibility for defects of product purchased on internet address www.energyflexcollagen.eu and rights and obligations of the buyer and the seller (seller and buyer further just „contracting parties“) related to it.
- form, while applying rights ensued from seller’s responsibility for defects of the product purchased on energyflexcollagen.eu as well as amendment of rights and obligations of contracting parties related to it, abides by § 619 up to § 627 act nb. 40/1964 of Civil Code in lawful form and act nb. 250/2007 of Collection of laws about consumer protection and about amendment of act of Slovak national council nb. 372/1990 of Collection of laws about infringements in form of latter regulations.
- Proceeding of the buyer, who is not a consumer in terms of § 52 article 3 act nb. 40/1964 of Civil Code in lawful form, while applying rights ensued from seller’s responsibility for defects of the product purchased on energyflexcollagen.eu as well as amendment of rights and obligations of contracting parties related to it abides by § 422 up to § 442 act nb. 513/1991 of Code de commerce in lawful form.
- By sending the electronic order the buyer affirms that they were advised about reclamation policies of the seller and agrees with them implicitly. The moment of sending the electronic order to the seller is a demonstration of agreement with reclamation policies and it becomes binding for the buyer.
- Reclamation policies are available for the public on www.energyflexcollagen.eu
- Authority of supervision is: Slovak trade inspection (STI), Inspectorate STI for Bratislava’s region, Prievozská 32, P.O.BOX 5, 820 07 Bratislava 27, department of technical control of products and consumer protection , tel. nb.: 02/58272 172, 02/58272 104, fax nb.: 02/ 58272 170
CHECKING OF PRODUCT WHILE OBTAINING IT
- While obtaining the product the buyer is obligated to check, if the packaging, which the product is packed in, is not damaged. In case of its damage it’s necessary to write a protocol about discovered defects caused during the transport at the place of delivery. If the buyer accepts the product despite of evident damage of the packaging, the seller will not accept potential later reclamations for this reason.
- The buyer is obligated to check the product after obtaining it without needless cunctation.
- If the buyer discovers incompleteness of the product or product damage of any kind caused by the transport, which is not evident through external damage of the packaging, they are obligated to file a complaint immediately, within 3 (three) calendar days at latest. Otherwise, the delivery is considered as complete and defectless and reclamations will not be accepted.
- The buyer is obligated to make a complaint of defects and shortages of the product purchased on the web page www.energyflexcollagen.eu without needless cunctation according to conditions presented in relevant regulations of act nb. 513/1991 of Code de commerce in lawful form and act nb. 40/1964 of Civil Code in lawful form and act nb. 250/2007 of Collection of laws about consumer protection in lawful form.
- The buyer is obligated to make a complaint in one of the following ways:
- by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.,
- by a mail to ENERGYflex s.r.o., Karpatské square10/A, 831 06 Bratislava, Slovak republic
- For purposes of quicker execution of the reclamation we recommend the buyer to also include the purchase document besides the product under complaint and filled-out reclamation form.
- If the buyer is filing a complaint for a product, which they did not ordered: In case that the buyer discovers that the product, which they ordered does not correspond with the product, which they obtained, the buyer has a right to return the product to the seller within 3 (three) calendar days at latest since the day of obtaining the product. Charges for returning of the product are covered by the buyer. The seller will refund the financial means to the buyer within 14 work days since the registration of returned product at the address of ENERGYflex s.r.o.. or after the agreement with the buyer that they will deliver the requested product.
- The seller reserves the right ensued from seller’s responsibility for defects of purchased product: More detailed terms are adjusted in section „Warranty conditions and warranty period“ of these reclamation policies.
- The buyer is obligated to present following information in the email:
- Buyer’s identification, that is name and surname, address, company registration number, contact (telephone number and email address);
- Number of electronic order (Bill number);
- Description of product, which the buyer is requesting to return or description of swapped product stating the color and prize of the product;
- In case of product return, the number of buyer’s bank account, name and code of the bank, which the account is kept in.
- In case that because of incomplete information the seller will not manage to reach the buyer repeatedly and/or the buyer does not respond to emails from the seller within 14 work days since receiving the email and/or registration of the product under complaint, the seller reserves the right to not continue in reclamation’s execution and the product will be returned at buyer’s expense back to buyer’s address presented in the order. On the day of receiving the complaint the seller will issue a document about receiving the complaint, in which they precisely mark product’s defects in accord with regulation § 18 article 5 of consumer protection act. After reclamation’s execution the seller will inform the buyer in a form, which they agreed on.
- If the buyer will not also send the product, which is the object of the reclamation, the seller reserves the right to not continue in reclamation’s execution.
- The buyer is obligated to insure the product, which is the object of reclamation. The risk of damage of the product, which is the object of reclamation, is at buyer’s expenses until the seller obtains the product.
- The buyer is obligated to send the product, which is the object of the reclamation, by registered mail, to the seller’s address perhaps even to deliver it in person (after the previous agreement with the seller.) The seller reserves the right to not accept the product which was sent by the buyer as cash on delivery.
- Reclamations have to be executed without the needless cunctation, in justified cases within 30 days at latest since the day of filing a complaint. After this period expires the consumer has a right to abandon the contract or has a right to trade the product for a new one.
- If the buyer is a businessman, the seller commits to making a decision about the reclamation in period of 30 days since making a complaint. The businessman will be advised about this decision through email.
WARRANTY CONDITIONS AND WARANTY PERIOD
- The buyer is provided with a warranty period for delivered product, presented on product’s packaging
- The warranty period does not apply to packages that have already been opened
- With every product purchased from the seller, the seller will send a bill to buyer’s email account (which they presented whilst ordering the product) which also serves as warranty document.
- You can only make a complaint of the product, that had been purchased from the seller and that had been fully paid for at the same time. The buyer is obligated to precisely describe the defect of product under complaint in the reclamation form.
- The seller or their authorized employee or other authorized person intended for amendment is obligated to immediately execute the reclamation, within 30 days at latest.
- The seller will send an email about reclamation’s execution to the buyer together with final standpoint regarding the reclamation’s execution.
- Reclamation claim expires among other things in following cases:
- If product’s under complaint warranty time had expired before the day of making a complaint – the warranty had expired.
- The product had already been opened or used
- The buyer can appeal against the reclamation decision in period of 30 days since the delivery of this decision.
POLICY AFTER COMPLETION OF RECLAMATION
- In case that the buyer – consumer was not content with reclamation’s execution by the seller or if the buyer – consumer turned to the seller with a request for amendment and was not satisfied with the way the seller executed their reclamation or if they are of opinion that the seller had infringed their rights, the buyer – consumer has a right to turn to the seller with a request for amendment. If the seller answers this request – rejects it or if the seller does not respond within 30 days since the day it was sent, the buyer – consumer has a right to file a proposal for initiation of alternative resolution of the dispute to subject of alternative dispute resolutions. The subject of alternative dispute resolutions is Slovak trade inspection, Prievozská 32, P.O. Box 5, 820 07 Bratislava 27, or more precisely other appropriate competent corporate entity registered in the list of subjects of alternative dispute resolutions conducted by Department of economy of Slovak republic (the list is available on www.mhsr.sk). The buyer – consumer is authorized to choose the subject of alternative dispute resolutions of consumer conflicts, which they can turn to. To file a proposal for alternative dispute resolution, the consumer can use the platform for conflict resolutions on-line, which is available on web page http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ for filing a proposal.
ENDING CLAUSES The seller reserves the right to change and/or amend reclamation polices at any time. The changes and/or amendments of these reclamation policies apply on the day of their publication on www.energyflexcollagen.eu In Bratislava on January 23th 2021